Minggu, 04 Mei 2014

Waiting for My Prince

The world is all woman must have the dream of getting a prince
same is the case with me
I want to get the prince
for me , the prince does not come with a white horse
I want you... Yes, i want you..
You were not perfect but I'm perfect with you
You are always making me angry but it quickly made ​​me laugh
You are always making me wait but you will definitely come for me
You are always silent but praise me in your silence
You were always there for me even though I do not know
You are far even always near me
You were not there for me , but always in my heart
You are always saying something I'd never heard but I can feel
You will always waited until you can hold my hand
and said " I'm here for you "
somewhere where you are now
wherever it
though it is far
I knew you would come for me
I will keep waiting
waiting for you here
I'm here waiting for you imperfect to be perfect
I'm here waiting for you to be worried that a quiet
I'm always here for you to build the best life
I know when you miss me
I know you love me
when you come to me
I would say " I'm here for you "
wherever you are
keep love in your silence
wait until God brings us together
allows us to complement each other

because I'm sure we would have met
someday

2 komentar: